Administrative Coordinator – Health Care Without Harm, Reston VA (Posted September 17, 2020)
Health Care Without Harm seeks to transform health care worldwide so that it reduces its environmental footprint and becomes a community anchor for sustainability and a leader in the global movement for environmental health and justice. We believe health care, as the only sector with healing as its mission, has an opportunity – and obligation – to use its ethical, economic, and political influence to create an ecologically sustainable, equitable and healthy world. Health Care Without Harm in the U.S. works to achieve its mission in collaboration with Practice Greenhealth, the leading nonprofit membership and network organization for sustainable health care that delivers environmental solutions to more than 1,200 members throughout the United States.
The Administrative Coordinator acts as the first point of contact for the Reston headquarters office and provides administrative and limited program support to Health Care Without Harm, Practice Greenhealth, and Greenhealth Management. The Administrative Coordinator will perform administrative duties that help streamline and increase efficiency of the daily operations of Health Care Without Harm, Practice Greenhealth, and Greenhealth Management.
- Contribute to increasing organizational efficiency in the Reston office and beyond.
- Ensure compliance with organizational policies and procedures, mitigating risk to the organizations.
- Provide excellent customer service to HCWH/PGH/GM staff and any external stakeholders this position may come into contact with.
- Assist with program operational needs specifically event management and the relationship management system. across all organizations.
- Executive Administrative Support – 15%
- Executive assistance for the US-Global Coordination Team as needed – credit card reporting, travel planning, timesheet assistance, etc.
- Department and Program Administrative Coordination – 30%
- Provide administrative coordination as needed to departments and programs.
- Support and coordinate promotion, registration and logistics for program-related educational events including national and regional meetings, webinars, etc. Schedule and provide support to major program staff meetings (both virtual and in person) as needed.
- Coordinate the programs’ engagement in CleanMed, the annual conference of HCWH: organizing and tracking session proposals, preparing materials, organizing side meetings as needed.
- Manage information (contacts and data) of network hospitals and other external partners, and support this activity across programs; support the development, refinement, and maintenance of systems and processes to track the progress of hospitals participating in key initiatives, and to support coordination of network relationships, contacts and data in the relationship management system
- Contract /Agreement Management and Coordination – 30%
- Support the Director of HR and Administration, COO, ED, CPO and program directors throughout the contracts/agreements lifecycle by:
- Coordinate the drafting, review, and execution of all organizational contracts/agreements based on the procurement guidance process and all applicable policies.
- Ensure compliance with procurement processes and policies while maintaining empathy and understanding.
- Ensure proper storage of organizational contracts.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state laws.
- Collaborate with counsel and leadership on updating contract templates as needed.
- Review and advise on changes to the contracts, processes, and policies given experience and with a diversity, equity lens to ensure HCWH/PGH/GM are upholding anti-racist policies and processes.
- Board Coordination – 10%
- Assist with pulling together the board packet and board meeting agenda.
- Participate in Board meetings by taking notes and following up with materials.
- Maintain the board slate and notify the Chief Operations Officer of upcoming term end dates.
- Maintain the board list on the HCWH and PGH websites.
- Maintain the board folder and website.
- Assist in planning in-person board meetings.
- Maintain the board onboarding process.
- Administrative and Office Coordination – 15%
- Receive and sort incoming mail daily.
- Meeting logistics as needed for virtual and in person staff meetings as well as record-keeping for meeting notes and recordings.
- Management of compliance with organizational corporate registrations and reporting to various jurisdictions.
- Ensure that the office is in compliance with federal and state mandated postings in coordination with the HR/Admin Director
- Coordinate inclusive in-office events as needed.
- Reston office management including but not limited to procurement and maintenance of supplies and equipment, coordination with Make Offices service request and repair issues.
- Prepare and maintain office operations manuals for the Reston office.
- Shipping logistics. Set up and maintain UPS, FedEx – Administer – Assign and cancel accounts. Troubleshoot problems.
- Maintain inventory of organizational materials stored in the Reston office in close coordination with the Communications and Membership Development Teams. Fulfill shipping orders from staff as needed.
- Organizational file maintenance (both digital and hard-copy) including coordination with offsite storage.
- Own the responsibility of office appearance and upkeep.
- Coordinate materials inventory with staff as needed.
JOB-SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
What’s In It For You?
To Apply or Inquire
Health Care Without Harm and Practice Greenhealth are committed to seeking and sustaining culturally and ethnically diverse organizations, and to the principles that promote inclusive practices. We are dedicated to building a diverse staff with expertise and interest in serving the mission of the organizations in respectful ways. HCWH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, upload a cover letter and resume to Veronique Nagle, Human Resources and Administration Director, via this link. Questions can be addressed to email@example.com. Only competitive candidates will be invited to participate further in the recruitment process. Resume review will begin on October 1st and interviewing on a rolling basis.
Administrative Project Coordinator – North American Society for Trenchless Technology, Remote (Posted September 16, 2020)
Are you fun and enthusiastic, but also ridiculously hard working and deadline oriented? Do you have solid time-management skills and enjoy working with volunteers? Can you self-sufficiently and successfully work from home and travel? If this sounds like you, we’d love to see your resume!
We’re looking for an organizational guru who can expertly support our small but mighty staff, coordinate projects, assist with membership, marketing, event planning and take on special projects as needed. As an ideal candidate, you can handle all of this and then some. If things change, you adapt with ease and find alternative solutions. You are professional, reliable and thrive in a collaborative environment. Your attention to detail is impeccable. Bonus points if you’re actively involved with ASAE. This is a permanent, full time telecommute position.
- Schedule, coordinate and prepare PowerPoint presentations for various committee and board meetings.
- Work closely with the Executive Director on calendar management as well as facilitate conference calls and small working meetings.
- Act as primary customer service contact responding to and re-directing member/customer inquiries.
- Responsible for updating, entering and maintaining records in company databases, including CRM/AMS and marketing, with accuracy and completeness.
- Assist with data management and workflows related to members and companies including volunteer positions, invoices, purchases, membership subscription/status changes, renewals, and award applications.
- Provide administrative support for various projects initiative implementation.
- Develop and maintain Smartsheet system used by staff and volunteers.
- Suggest solutions for streamlining internal processes in order to improve workflow and maximize team members’ efficiency.
- Maintain up-to-date records for all student members, their advisors and their yearly activity.
- Assist staff management with creating and distributing applications to students for annual grants, scholarships and activities.
Communications Support & Coordination
- Work closely with staff management to implement eblasts for chapter events, training events, elections, annual conference event and membership outreach.
- Assist with website management (main website, conference website and chapter websites) and perform edits and updates as needed.
- Assist with social media program including NASTT blog, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube. Help develop content and coordinate posts.
- Coordinate production of print magazine.
- Manage relationships with various subcontractors.
Event Planning Support & Coordination
- Assist with annual conference timeline with defined deadlines.
- Assist with coordination of details for annual educational fund auction and other fundraising events.
- Facilitate event set up in NASTT database, online registration process and onsite registration check in.
- Coordinate production and printing of all meeting and conference materials.
- Coordinate production and shipping of annual award items.
- Manage the deliverables for training events (book shipments, manual printing, document collection and event close out reporting).
- Create and manage the No-Dig Show student volunteer schedule, hotel rooming list and onsite responsibilities.
|What You’ll Bring to the Job
The NASTT Administrative Project Coordinator shall maintain a professional in-home office with a mobile telephone, landline if desired, as well as a high-speed internet connection. The in-home office may be located anywhere within the United States or Canada.
Anticipated Start Date – November 1, 2020 (Negotiable)
NASTT offers employees a comprehensive compensation package and the opportunity to work from a home office. Salary will be commensurate with experience. Please state salary objectives with your application.
How to apply
To apply, send your resume and a cover letter to Michelle Hill, NASTT Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, October 9, 2020. Inclusion of references is strongly recommended. All personal information received by NASTT will be handled respectfully and in complete confidence.
Administrative and Membership Associate – Association of University Technology Managers, Remote (Posted September 7, 2020)
Manage the logistics for annual dues billing cycle and member record maintenance
Project Manager for Recruitment and Retention Email Campaigns, including handling:
- Membership retention
- Updating onboarding communications
- Prospective member outreach and response
- Lapsed member outreach
Monthly Membership Reporting
Assistance and Support with establishing member tracking with equity, diversity, and inclusion and the industry segments of membership
Review world bank listing for developing economies list in iMIS and website
Answer membership inquires from general mailbox
Database Clean up
Updating membership website pages
Manage the AUTM administrative office in day-to-day task, such as:
- Invoice/Check Requests and Wire Transfers
- Lead contact for customer service for phone calls
- Create a weekly check request and wire transfer approval document for AUTM Treasurer and CEO
- Monthly AMEX Reconcilation
- Create Quarterly Report of Staff Time
Governance and Committee:
Oversee the volunteer governance structure and management of committees and volunteer placement.
Act as staff support for specific committees/task forces. This role will include working with committee chairs to schedule meetings/create agendas and writing/posting minutes in coordination with committee chairs. Assist with committee charter process for committees.
Annual Meeting Support:
Oversight and Management of Awards program, recipients, and celebration
Support onsite registration
Coordinate with sub-committee and run Industry Academia Connect and Collaborate session and Reception
Coordinate committee meetings at the Annual Meeting
Coordinate First timer’s reception and the Pitch and Play sessions
Scheduling assistance for events and activities for VIP/Leadership:
- Work with Chair to determine possible meeting dates and send out doodle polls
- Send calendar invites for all Board meetings
- Reserve meeting rooms for all Board meetings
General Association Support:
Analysis and reports, as needed
Archivist of association
Other Duties as assigned
Education Manager – The Pool and Hot Tub Alliance, Old Town Alexandria VA (Posted September 1, 2020)
The Pool & Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA) is looking for a high-performing education manager with experience in developing online courses. The education manager will be responsible for working with subject matter experts to develop engaging, interactive online courses. The education manager should have experience working in Articulate, developing SCORM files and uploading to an LMS. Instructional design experience preferred. The ideal candidate is willing to dedicate the necessary time and hard work to develop high-quality education programs. Previous experience using the Thought Industries platform is preferred. This position reports directly to the Vice President, Education and Events and will work with the team to achieve department goals.
|Education Manager Responsibilities
Additional Compensation Information:
Send resume, salary requirements and cover letter to Jeanne Mendelson at email@example.com.
Senior Education and eLearning Coordinator – Infectious Diseases Society of America, WDC (Posted September 2, 2020)
Organizational Overview – This position is working for The Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America (SHEA) http://www.shea-online.org
SHEA has a highly competitive benefits package, generous paid vacation and sick leave, flexible scheduling and telecommuting program, is located two blocks from the metro, and has a free gym onsite for all employees. Our mission is to promote the prevention of healthcare-associated infections and antibiotic resistance and to advance the fields of healthcare epidemiology and antibiotic stewardship.
Under the supervision of the Director, of Meetings and Education, this position supports the development, design, and implementation of online learning programs within SHEA’s Learning Management System (LMS). The ideal candidate will be responsible for organizing all online learning activities and for the administration and functionality of the LMS, associated activities, CME compliance support and other Education and Meeting Department programs.
FLSA Classification – Non-Exempt
Maintenance of Learning Management System
- Monitor and improve upon functionality and administration of the LMS, SHEA’s Online Education Center, also known as LearningCE.
- Provide support to all users (learners, authors/faculty, and reviewers) including troubleshooting issues from a customer service perspective, responding to inquiries, providing additional information on course offerings, how to register and utilize the features within LearningCE.
- Review and refine processes, guidelines and standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the execution and evaluation of activities within LearningCE.
- Establish and manage implementation timelines and resources to ensure successful completion of projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Maintain content within LearningCE, including uploading and organizing new and old content and work with the vendor to resolve any technical issues within.
- Facilitate and maintain integration between the LearningCE and other software programs.
- Assist the Director, Education and Meetings in the development of SHEA’s eLearning strategy to achieve goals and support the society’s strategic plan.
- Collaborate with product sub-committees, department members and subject matter experts to successfully create online interactive learning activities, including layout of content, implementation, post-tests and evaluation.
- Develop and implement project timelines and oversee deadlines for staff and committees.
- Assist with the managements of vendors utilized for enhanced and complex e-learning courses including software simulations, quizzes and interactivity.
- Assist with establishing learning objectives, learning outcomes and use assessment tools to effectively evaluate activities.
- Provide recommendations regarding optimizing existing educational activities.
- Utilize a variety of software, development platforms and multimedia tools to create eLearning, mobile and virtual instructor-led courses.
- Partner with the Marketing Department to formulate marketing strategies to enhance delivery and engagement with members to grow LearningCE participation.
- Perform regular editing of specified web pages to promote program messaging.
- Support the meeting’s virtual programs by developing evaluation and credit claiming modules within the LMS to interface with any additional virtual meeting software programs utilized.
- Maintain and update all necessary documentation for ACCME accreditation/reaccreditation.
- Implement evaluation, survey and other methods to identify ongoing practice gaps and performance improvement of SHEA’s CME offerings.
- Support for SHEA’s LearningCE Sub-Committees that oversee the development of educational programs including conference call set-up and material preparation.
- Ensure all members/customers are responded to promptly and all issues/complaints are resolved in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned
|Minimum Qualifications & Experience